Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Little Obsession

The Unlikely Mage and I had some delicious food at the La Parrilla here in Acworth. The rice was great, the refried beans were made fresh, the grilled tilapia was lightly spiced, and the coffee we had was not burnt or bitter. You want to know what topped off the experience for me? I signed the credit card slip with a green Pilot G-2.

I've had bad luck with skipping G-2s and G-2 clones. The ink just does not want to flow, or it feels like wrestling with wild animals to get the pen to function properly. To top off this meal, though, I got a working pen with which to sign the check. This pen was working so well that I had to point out why this pen was given such reviews to my non pen obsessed partner.

For me, it's the little things. I love a pen that feels great in my hands and writes well. I love getting to roll my fingertips across the back of a sheet of paper like a blind woman. Is there anyone else out there who has had their restaurant experience enhanced just by the pen that was loaned to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment